Don’t fail to eliminate one of the biggest toxins from your life—stress.
Stress is one of the most prevalent toxins in our modern world and leads to countless health conditions.
Stress also causes adrenal fatigue, one of the most under-diagnosed health issues in the US today. Adrenal fatigue is actually one of the main by-products of prolonged stress.
Your adrenals are the endocrine organs that sit on top of each of your kidneys. The adrenal cortex is the outer part of the gland that produces hormones that are essential to life, such as cortisol (which helps your body respond to stress).
The adrenal medulla is the inner part of the gland that produces nonessential hormones, such as adrenaline (which helps your body react to stress). When you’re suffering from adrenal fatigue, your adrenals are under a great amount of pressure and do not function properly, which can disrupt the entire functioning of your body.
Some signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue are the following:
- Waking up tired in the morning after a full night’s sleep
- Frequent infections
- Hard to explain weight gain
- Decreased sex drive
- Hormonal issues
- Cravings for sweet or salty foods
- Lowered immune system
- Long recovery time from illnesses
- Recurrent yeast infections
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, you may suffer from adrenal fatigue, which is not uncommon.
Leading adrenal gland authority, Dr. James L. Wilson, has estimated that 80% of the world’s population will experience adrenal fatigue at one point.
The question is—how do we eliminate stress from our lives and alleviate adrenal fatigue? The answer is by practicing proper self-care rituals. In order for your body to thrive during this program and after, you must make self-care a priority.
Though it can be hard to find the time to fit in self-care, you must be greedy when it comes to your health and make the time.
Do your best to follow the checklist below on a daily basis to show your body the maximum amount of self-care.
Self-Care Checklist: How many are doing daily?!
- Upon waking in the morning, do 1 minute of deep breathing
- Take a few moments to set your intentions for the day
- Repeat positive daily affirmations to yourself
- Rise from bed, and immediately drink Lemon Oil and Water Elixir
- Take your probiotic 45 minutes after your Lemon Elixir
- After showering, skin brush and tongue scrape
- Hydrate your body with an ounce of water per pound of body weight daily
- During meals, do not eat while standing and chew your food until it is liquid for optimal digestion
- Balance your diet with alkaline foods (hint: greens are very alkaline!)
- Soak your grains, beans, seeds, and nuts to remove phytic acid and prevent nutrient deprivation
- Eat organic when possible
- Move your body as often as possible (use a step tracker or set an alarm on phone to get you moving!)
- Reflect in your journal and food diary after meals and at the end of the day
- Pay close attention to how your body feels after eating certain foods and remember that your body is unique—what works for someone else might not work for you
- Do a castor oil pack two times per week, as well as other advanced support tools as time permits
- Be aware of what makes you unhappy and stressed in life, and learn to let go of that negativity and refocus on what makes you happy (this is HUGE!!!)
- Laugh as often as possible
- Before bed, light a candle, diffuse some of your favorite essential oils, and do a self-massage with coconut oil
- Take an Epsom salt bath at least once but if you can, three times per week
Ps. If digestive distress, fatigue, low energy, mood imbalances has got you down, then let’s raise the level of your health and digestive system for both physical and emotional wellness. You’ll love my new 30day Release – Reset – Renew program.
Not only do you get private coaching, you’ll get the targeted gut health supplements too!
Spaces are very limited, so I encourage to you sign up for it now. Click here to get more details or hop on the phone to get enrolled.